Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #5: "Do That To Me One More Time."


What comfort measure do you find helps you enough during a Migraine that you go back to it again and again, and how do you use it?


I'm telling you after I received this pillow, I don't know what I did before it!! You can fold, twist & maneuver this to any position that fits your needs. The one side is a soft Velour, while the other is a silky nylon. It's not hard nor overly soft either! It's completely portable & small enough to be packed w/ you for car rides etc. It now comes in very snazzy prints, zebra & I believe camouflage. Had I known that when it first came out, I would've waited for the print versions. Now I'm stuck with the drab blue. Ha ha!! You can find the pillow @ Walmart. A few years ago it was $14.98. I don't know if the price has went up, or if the printed ones are more expensive. Oh!! I've owned & used the pillow for close to 2 years. It has retained it's shape quite well. Its almost molded to the shape of my head!! (I hope this doesn't sound like I'm writing a consumer review! Oh well, I am actually!)

This is by far my favorite pillow. That is when the pain isn't so bad to the point where I can't lay down! I have so many other rituals that make me feel comforted, but I could then drone on for hours...

Hope this was helpful!

K8 =]

National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

2 comments:

andrea said...

I'll have to venture to Wal*Mart and purchase. I love zebras so I know which one I'm going for! Thanks for the tip.

Kate "Katetastrophe" Chappell said...

You're very welcome!! Let me know how you like it =]