Monday, June 11, 2012

Migraine Awareness Month #10: Name the Spokesperson

Choose any celebrity to represent Migraine (whether they have Migraine or not). Who would it be, and why?

Sorry I've been away my friends! I've had a Quacktastik weekend with family & couldn't find the time to blog. Add in the obvious, the pain, it's been a busy weekend!

If I could name a celebrity for Migraine & Headache Awareness spokesperson, I believe it would have to be Dr. Oz. I personally don't care for him much, but he speaks to a large audience. Everyone knows how he is. Plus on top of that, it seems like everything he touches turns to gold! I would quite honestly like to see someone who has suffered from said conditions be the face of awareness.

However, I'd be quite content w/ Dr. Oz. I don't know much about him personally, but he'd definitely get my vote...

Kinda short huh?! I'm sorry, but I'm just so drained & I need sleep...
K8 =]

National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We agree- Dr. Oz is a great pick!

Wanted to let you know that Quincy Bioscience and MAGNUM are partnering during Migraine Awareness Month to promote the importance of clinical trial participation. For more information, go here: http://quincybioscience.com/migraine-study-participation-encouraged-during-migraine-awareness-month/