Friday, February 12, 2010

I AM SCARED!!!

I wrote in a comment to "Winny Ninny Poo Poo" that I was scared... and you know what I AM!! DEATHLY!!! I have no idea what is in store for me until after the 2nd MRI on the begining of March. I don't know about treatment, NADA!!! I'VE BEEN LEFT OUT IN THE DARK ON MY OWN HEALTH ISSUE!!! I AM SORRY BUT I FIND SOMETHING SEVERLY WRONG WITH THAT!!! Although I do understand the doctors point of view, not worth knowing until we know whats wrong.... BUT STILL!!! Im freaking out more NOT KNOWING that if I had some inclination as to what might be in store.... I don't know, im just rambling now....

3 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Maybe there is a big range of sizes for normal pituitary glands, so that's why they wait to see if there are any differences...???

I think waiting is very hard when you really want to take action - any action!!!

Hang in there!!! Three months will be over before you know it. I'm hoping against hope you just are on the upside of normal.

Kate "Katetastrophe" Chappell said...

There is a range of sizes for abnormalities... so the wait is due to, them wanting to see in 3 months if the "growth" or whatever has grown... I should've been more clear with my explanation =) Thanks so much for th kind words!! I am trying my hardest to stay positive. But that lil part of my brain says somethings wrong... Me can't wait til the week in March to get this overwith!!! Thanks again for the kind words, I NEED THEM

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Just checking to see how it's going - the watching and waiting can be horrid!!!

Hoping you are doing better and by now have some answers!