Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ah Maybe a Diagnosis???

Well I know it has been a long time since I have done this,it hasn't been fun being me lately. constant pain, all day or most of the day... YAY!!!

I finally had an MRI done on December 22nd 2009. Just this past week I got the results... an enlarged Pituitary Gland. I don't know yet if its a tumor, a growth, or just a large gland. I will find out in March, as I have to go for another MRI.

I hope to GOD this is the answer I have been looking forward to!! Something to cause my pain, instead of the doctors saying "I don't know whats wrong with you". I know that sounds sick, but I hope this can all be managed. I'm ready for whatever needs to be done; surgery, chemo, WHATEVER!!!

!!!!!KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

2 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

I don't know if I should be happy for you...sounds sorta scary!

Hope it is the cause of the headaches...

Kate "Katetastrophe" Chappell said...

you know the more i think about it, i am scared too. I prob shoud've wrote that in the blog... I really do hope that this is the answer I have been waiting for 4 years down the line... but on the other hand I am deathly afraid of what the "treatment" and "outcome" would be. The damn doctor didn't tell me anything besides "We just need to see in 3 months time if it grew or not (the pituitary gland), then we'll go from there... kinda leaves you in the dark and PETRIFIED!!!!