Tuesday, June 23, 2009

End Of the Road!!!

With everything I have been going through the past 2 almost 3 years, my motivation for treatment is really starting to fade. I feel like I am at the end of the road, with no turn off for help visible. I hate telling people, "I don't work. I'm on disability." Telling people why is the hardest... "Oh it is just a headache" is the response I get ALL THE TIME! Ummm, actually no. It isn't JUST A HEADACHE!!!! They never seem to realize that and think I am just using the system.


I don't know whats wrong with me. I guess I am just still overwhelmed, and under appreciated. I'm scared most of all that I'll have to live with this condition for the rest of my life with no help in sight. I feel like I'll be in constant pain for many years to come...

So I guess this is just another bump in my long road, I'll get over it. I know so! :) Until next tuesday.....

No comments: